Oct 16, 2023 7:24 PM
If you bought your Pro subscription on an iOS device and are attempting to use the iOS app:
- Ensure that you’re on the latest App Store version of the app and have a stable internet connection.
- Make sure the iOS device is logged in to the same iCloud user who purchased the original subscription. You can verify this by going to the Settings app, tapping your name at the top, and then tapping the 'Subscriptions' row. You should see a Polycam row in your list of subscriptions.
- Force-restart the app.
- Make sure you're logged in to your regular Polycam account (the one with all your captures). If you see all of your captures, you should be good here.
- Go to settings in the Polycam app, confirm that you still see the green Pro banner suggesting you need to subscribe to Pro.
- Tap that, so the Pro screen opens up. Tap the 'Already paid?' button on this screen and follow the instructions.
- If you don't see the 'Already paid?' button, tap the Question Mark button, and then tap the 'Already paid' button you see pop up as an alert, and follow the instructions.
If you bought your Pro subscription on an iOS device and are attempting to use the web app:
- Make sure you update to the latest version of the App Store version of the app on iOS.
- Make sure you’re signed in with the same Polycam account that you want to use to log in on the web.
- Launch the app and keep it open for a few seconds.